Thermopel® 1015, our long-lasting aluminum paint formula, was initially created to prevent corrosion in industrial environments. Now available for residential application, Thermopel 1015 drastically reduces the effects of moisture and sunlight penetration on your metal roof or siding, and extends the life of your metal surfaces by several years. Metallic finish and high-heat resistant. Easy to apply with outstanding one-coat coverage. Product of the USA.
A ready-mixed aluminum paint made with aluminum flake and a superior wetting vehicle. It gives excellent one-coat coverage and dries to a uniform metallic appearance. It has excellent resistance to moisture, weather, and industrial vapors.
- Dries to a bright, shiny finish.
- Aluminum paste inhibits moisture and sunlight penetration to allow for a very long life.
- Conforms to American Water Works Association ANSI/AWWA D102-06 Ready Mixed Aluminum. System Designation OCS-1-A.
- Excellent surface wetting characteristics allow for use on interior or exterior surfaces.
- Can be used up to 200°F (93°C) continuous service or 250°F (121°C) intermittent service.
Performs well in the following exposures:
- Structural steel
- Metal Roofing (all gauges)
- Other areas where a bright aluminum appearance is appealing
To protect against weather and condensation on structural steel, metal roofing, marine environments, and fencing. Performs as an excellent architectural finish on interior or exterior applications.
Do not use for immersion service.
Available only in five-gallon containers.
Price available upon request.